funsec mailing list archives

Re: Re: Range Invite!

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 00:45:28 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 rms () computerbytesman com wrote:
The best place for a "shoot" is the Black Rock desert a couple hours north
east of Reno.  You just need to bring the proper weapons:

   http://tinyurl.com/2uzmnv

Richard

You kidding me? Come to Israel and we will take you to our Olimpic range! Our main problem in Israel is the price of bullets, about 20-50 cents per bullet.

That would be SWEET!!!! Thank you for the offer! I've played with
silencers but have yet to get my little hands on full-auto action. I'd
probably have to bring the wife this time though...  (shes a huge fan
of the ARs). Think I could make Houston from Dallas, in a weekend, and
still have time to play (next training trip will probably be to Dallas
or Orlando)?

Along those lines, have you ever attended the BIG shoot in Arizona? I
believe it is officially the largest shoot in the country now (which I
would have to guess means its the largest in the world). I haven't
been myself but have an open invite - if I want to help set it up
(which isn't a bad deal, especially considering the chance to shoot
down an RC plane carrying a stick of dynamite with a bolt action
rifle).