funsec mailing list archives

Re: Neal makes Little Green Footballs

From: "Dr. Neal Krawetz" <hf () hackerfactor com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 10:11:22 -0600 (MDT)

On Thu Sep 13 08:37:54 2007, rms () computerbytesman com wrote:

(An interesting aside:  There is a poll right above this LGF blog entry
asking folks if they think Bin Laden is dead or alive.  I was surprised to
see that 58% of the LGF crowd thinks he is dead.)

Richard

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=27021_Digital_Forensics_Expert
-_Bin_Laden_Video_Was_Edited
<http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=27021_Digital_Forensics_Exper
t-_Bin_Laden_Video_Was_Edited&only> &only

Uh... what is "littlegreenfootballs.com"?
I have never heard of that site.

As an aside...
Fergie and Valdis were right about the Four Horsemen of the Internet.
I guess I need to blog about drug dealers next...

                                        -Neal
--
Neal Krawetz, Ph.D.
Hacker Factor Solutions