funsec mailing list archives

RE: Brit bobbies play with model airplanes while on the job

From: "David Harley" <david.a.harley () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 08:24:39 +0100

For those who are convinced that the UK is living "1984", there seems to be
a little item about traffic wardens with video cameras on their heads here.
(I think: for some reason, it won't play on my system. Perhaps Big Brother
doesn't want me to see it.)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/check/player/nol/newsid_6230000/newsid_62
33900?redirect=6233935.stm&bbwm=1&bbram=1&nbwm=1&nbram=1&news=1

Of course, the point you're all missing is the damage to the British psyche
caused by having to walk around saying "Cheese" all the time when we're out
and about.

--
David Harley CISSP, Small Blue-Green World
Security Author/Editor/Consultant/Researcher