funsec mailing list archives

RE: Websense and political censorship

From: "Alex Eckelberry" <AlexE () sunbelt-software com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 23:08:14 -0400

It occurs to me that it would be quite valuable to have a site where one
could check the blocking status of various filtering engines, much like
you can check a virus at VirusTotal or check for a spam black list on
DNSSTUFF.  In other words, enter in a website, see what filters block or
not.   Is there some service like this out there?

Alex Eckelberry