funsec mailing list archives

RE: couldn't resist sharing

From: "David Harley" <david.a.harley () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 21:24:07 +0100

What I found interesting about this situation - is that
nobody agrees with UK on it: the Americans think we should
have attacked the Iranians (and sparked off a massive,
pointless conflict); whilst the Europeans are going on about
how "American" and inefficient the British military services
have now become...

You can't win, can you?

Hell, we can't even win Eurovision any more. What chance do we have with an
armed conflict? Come to think of it... No, not going there.

--
David Harley BA CISSP
AVIEN Guide to Malware: