funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] TorrentSpy Ruling a 'Weapon of Mass Discovery'

From: Dave Paris <dparis () w3works com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 14:34:59 +0000

"I'm sorry, Your Honor, the data in question was paged out of RAM before
I could complete the dump and resulted in a corrupted file.  If you
would be so kind as to explain the technical dynamics of implementing
your ruling, I'll continue to attempt to comply.  The current desktop
hardware and OS  being produced for the mass-market is incapable of
freezing a specific block of memory for dumping.  However, if you could
loan me a half-mil, I should be able to purchase the appropriate
technology."

geeze.  Judges should *NOT* meddle in the affairs of electrons, for they
can only be determined *either* at what speed they're going _or_ where
they are, but not both. (applicable to both electrons and judges)

In summary, my neural kernel just spewed EINANE messages.

Best~
-d

Fergie wrote:

--