funsec mailing list archives

RE: Operation Rot Boast?

From: "David Harley" <david.a.harley () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 10:30:28 +0100

I particularly like the FBI's "initiative to disrupt and dismantle
"botherders"". I'm full of admiration for innovative and decisive approach
to law enforcement. Almost as good as disembowelling.

http://www.fbi.gov/pressrel/pressrel07/botnet061307.htm

--
David Harley CISSP, Small Blue-Green World
Security Author/Editor/Consultant/Researcher