funsec mailing list archives

RE: Where's Waldo? (challenge)

From: "David Harley" <david.a.harley () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 18:00:16 +0100

I will go on record as saying I believe it to be impossble to
do because short of showing your opponent where Waldo is
there's no way of him KNOWING you know where Waldo is.

There's at least one mentioned in the original blog. But it's neither
elegant nor altogether satisfactory. You could get round it using a third
party verifier who's trusted by both original parties, but that's -really-
inelegant.

--
David Harley CISSP, Small Blue-Green World
Security Author/Editor/Consultant/Researcher