funsec mailing list archives

Re: FW: Juror Speaks: Teacher in Porn Case

From: eliza <ghooti () googlemail com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 23:00:21 -0800

tit.

http://www.google.com/search?q=ConnYankee1951

you did it yourself, if you are wondering when it was,

1 - when you put your real name and address on the internet.
2 - when you gave your internet 'handle', an id tied to 1, to the press.

sorry nothing to do with me.

and seeing as funsec is a moderated list, is it not the moderators
responsibility? not mine??

dunno.

maybe it is googles fault for caching it?

ps get a spell checker.