funsec mailing list archives

Re: Picture of the Day: Retarded Photoshop of the Shocking Finger

From: Gary Warner <gar () askgar com>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 10:29:01 -0600

Fergie wrote:
Too good not to share. :-)

 http://www.boingboing.net/2007/01/31/boston_channel_photo.html

Does that look like a "Light Bright" to anyone else?

We used to have so much fun with those.  A black sheet of paper in front
of a light bulb, and you poked colored pegs through to make a picture.

Sure looks like a deadly device to me!

I'd say it worked though.  I am definitely going to log in to watch
AquaTeen Hunger Squad tonight and see what all the hubbub is about.

I'd never even considered it before they terrorized Boston - and I even
watch Full Metal Alchemist faithfully on that network!

_-_
gar