funsec mailing list archives

RE: class-president-hacks-school-grades

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 09:55:52 -0500

 Yikes!  I think those charges are a little harsh for a teenager changing his grades.  And expulsion at that!  Yikes!
That's basically throwing this kid's life down the toilet for a foolish mistake.

  But, I'm sure that the courts won't destroy this kid's life, and I'll certainly bet that after all this kid goes
through in the courts and being arrested, that he'll never EVER do anything this stupid again.

Mike B

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580