funsec mailing list archives

Re: FunSec publicly archived?

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 06:51:59 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007, Gary Warner wrote:

Would it surprise anyone else to learn that FunSec was being publicly
archived?

Nope, we discussed it here quite a few times.

Surprised isn't quite the word for me. Pissed off probably fits better.

Its like having a video camera broadcasting our private chats from the
pool table and bar in Fergie's basement!  We're supposed to feel safe
and private here!

Bah.  I forget. There's no such thing as privacy.

http://osdir.com/ml/gmane.comp.security.funsec/2006-12/index.php
http://osdir.com/ml/gmane.comp.security.funsec/2006-11/index.php
http://osdir.com/ml/gmane.comp.security.funsec/2006-10/index.php

Please read below: