funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Highway safety

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 15:40:37 -0400

<poor attempt at humor>
I'll go out... I don't have any cavities in my teeth to search or fillings that were cavities (good old fashioned US
dental practices, Austin Powers should take note!).....

 Oh wait a minute....  You mean Body Cavity Searches don't you!  Well that changes everything, well.... Unless I can
choose who performs the searches I guess :-)

</poor attempt at humor>

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580