funsec mailing list archives

RE: U.S. Gov.'t Bans Vegemite?

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 13:07:07 -0400

 just call it a nutritional supplement...

Then triple or quadruple (hell charge $29.95 per jar and people will pay because it's a supplement!) the price of it
and sell it in fancy health food stores!  Just put a little warning on the back saying it's not FDA approved, and
you're golden....

  Mike B

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580