funsec mailing list archives

RE: No Tag anymore !?!

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 13:26:08 -0400

It's almost as bad as not keeping score for kid's sports....

 It's funny though, the coaches aren't allowed to keep score, but I see all the kids keeping score.  It's quite obvious
that the kids WANT to keep score to me (being a parent of one of such kids keepign score for his team...)

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580