funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] FTC Hangs Up on Telemarketers' Pitch

From: "Richard M. Smith" <rms () bsf-llc com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 13:53:44 -0400

The junk FAXers are the worst.  They have decided that our home phone line
has a FAX machine on it.  About once a month we get a FAX spam call at 3 AM
in the morning.  The caller ID says Quebec, but the phone number has been
spoofed.  The same outfit is attacking my office phone line also in the
middle of the night.

Richard