funsec mailing list archives

Re: Re: huh? [was: BEER THREAD!! been a year?]

From: der Mouse <mouse () rodents montreal qc ca>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 12:54:34 -0500 (EST)

I'd LOVE to give all the work I do every day for better than 12-16
hours a day, 7 days a week without a vacation since 2001 for free,
but alas, I'm sadly lacking in "free food, free car, free rent"
because THEY "should be free" also.

I read your post twice and was unable to make enough sense of it to
decide whether I agreed with you or not.

Allocate more RAM to your parser stack!  Try parenthesizing it thisaway:

I'd LOVE to give ( all the work I do every day for better than 12-16
hours a day, 7 days a week without a vacation since 2001 ) for free,
but alas, I'm sadly lacking in [...]

/~\ The ASCII                           der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML               mouse () rodents montreal qc ca