funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Problem Solved: Bush Creates Task Force to Fight Identity Theft

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 09:14:28 -0500

On 8/17/06, Mailing Lists <dsovml () dynamsol com> wrote:
He may sign it but he will no doubt add a signing statement also
negating it like he has done with most of this kind of legislation.

Daniel

Which either will or will not bite him in the ass - via the courts. I
like that everyone just assumes we're already living under a dictator.
If anything, this party is paving the way for the left to make it so,
especially if we're all already laying down.