funsec mailing list archives

RE: My daughter, the pineapple terrorist

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 15:41:02 -0400

Oh, not Pineapples!  There's Citric Acid in those!  Citric Acid shares the same properties as other Carbxylic Acids!
Oh now!!!!!!!!

   That could sting really bad if it gets in your eye!  Just imaging a bomb made out of citric acid!  Everyone's eyes
would sting, really really bad causing terror in the area!

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580