funsec mailing list archives

RE: One step closer to Rosie

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 16:44:24 -0400

 well, James Bond will like that....  Vodka Martini, Shaken, not stirred!

  I hope the robot will know how to cover my drink when it brings it to me.....  And how not to shake my beer! :-)

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580