funsec mailing list archives

Re: NASA Websites Defaced in Opposition to Israel Agressioni n Lebanon?

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 14:34:32 -0400

On 7/28/06, Blanchard_Michael () emc com <Blanchard_Michael () emc com> wrote:
There we go!  We'll have a "web-defacement-off"!  The winner of this challenge gets to keep or just plain gets what
they are fighting for over in the middle east.  No-one has to die, no kids have to die or suffer the loss of a parent or friend, no
more carnage....

Anything is better than this: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_pictures/5223850.stm

of course Israel cant just keep letting people take pot-shots at their
citizens forever.

-JP