funsec mailing list archives

Re: Team Evil Incident (Cyber-terrorism defacement analysisand response)

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 09:44:16 -0400

On 7/16/06, Larry Seltzer <larry () larryseltzer com> wrote:
In any event, much as Al-Quds concerns me, I wouldn't worry about Plastine.
Its market has been severely diminished by digital photography.

when will israel realize that plastine:

is:     Made of high quality polyethyline
        Plastine will not yellow or discolor
        Plastine will never become brittle or crack
is:     Completely unaffected by water

foo, jew better recognize =P

-JP<who knows he is going to hell, but luckily doesnt believe in it>