funsec mailing list archives

Re: Ottawa, maybe?

From: der Mouse <mouse () rodents montreal qc ca>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 22:31:47 -0400 (EDT)

Through a series of events too complex to detail, I will *not* be in
Edison, NJ, this week, but, rather in Ottawa.  Anybody wanna get
together?
Via one very simple event, I will be in Chesham, and I shall get
together.

I'm in Ottawa most weekends (almost exactly three out of four, in fact,
the fourth being when I'm on weekend call at work), and if any of you
people are around, I'd be up for a little something.

/~\ The ASCII                           der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML               mouse () rodents montreal qc ca