funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Another Court Refuses to Dismiss NSA Spying Case

From: "StyleWar" <stylewar () cox net>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 22:37:45 -0500

Yes comrades - a great victory has been won in the great struggle against
our capitalist pig oppressors! Despite the frantic ravings of these American
imperialists, they are not searching for terrorists- they seek to undermine
our privacy and steal the details of our very important and very private
conversations about wonder bread and soccer moms.

WE MUST NOT FAIL!

-

StyleWar

"I dare do all that may become a man; Who dares do more is none."
                                Macbeth, 1. 7