funsec mailing list archives

RE: U.S. Government Lawyer Defends Wiretapping Program

From: "StyleWar" <stylewar () cox net>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 22:22:58 -0500

I don't have a friggin clue whether they will or they won't... and I doubt
anyone else on this list does either. We're all so good at standing on the
sidelines and pumping each other full of our own dogma, the truth would
probably feel like an ice cream enema....

-

StyleWar

"There is a tide to the affairs of men, which, taken
at the flood, leads on to fortune; omitted, and all
the voyage of life is bound in shallows."