funsec mailing list archives

Officially Liquid

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 20:15:26 -0400

I was just checking the travel restrictions for my upcoming flight and
came across this jewel:

Definition Of "Liquid"
The definition of liquids by the TSA and UK Department of Transport
includes gels, pastes, lotions, liquid/solid mixtures and the contents
of pressurized containers. Examples of these items include toothpaste,
hair gel, drinks, soups, syrups, perfume, deodorant, shaving foam and
aerosols.

Glad they cleared that up. I was gonna go with this:

4. Pronounced without any jar or harshness; smooth; as, l and
  r are liquid letters.

-JP