funsec mailing list archives

RE: write viruses? it's controversy time of the month

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 11:28:46 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: funsec-bounces () linuxbox org [mailto:funsec-bounces () linuxbox org] On
Behalf Of Nick FitzGerald
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 9:23 PM
To: funsec () linuxbox org
Subject: RE: [funsec] write viruses? it's controversy time of the month

Blanchard_Michael () emc com wrote:

What about writing a virus, but never intending for it to get out,
but it gets out?  ...

Addressed elsewhere in the thread already...

...  Um, Melissa anyone?

Were you born with selective stupidity, or have you been cultering it?

--> I mentioned in another post that I was incorrect when I mentioned
Melissa...  Memory doesn't serve as well as it used to....  Sheesh, I'll
have to start qualifying my posts with "if memory serves wasn't blahdy blah
blah"....  I like the "culturing" bit though... Gunna use that myself :-)

Smith knew exactly what he was doing.

---> ok, ok, yes, I now know that he absolutely knew what he was doing....
Many people pointed that fact out.... I'm allowed to make an error now and
again aren't I? :-)

<snip>

... I have a cell phone to throw!  :-)

How'd that go?

More successful than your effort above, I hope...    8-)

---> Was raining Buckets yesterday afternoon....  I'm going to try it out
this weekend, I'm sure everyone's just waiting on the edge of their seat for
the results too!  :-)

Regards,

Nick FitzGerald