funsec mailing list archives

Problems with google.com.ar

From: Santiago del Castillo <delcas () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 20:55:45 -0300

For less than a minute showed this and then started working again:

"The google argentina site is currently experiencing an error that is
causing it to return no results and to direct all users to the Chilling
Effects site. The lack of google argentina results has nothing to do
with Chilling Effects. We expect that google will fix the error soon. "

Cheers!,
Santiago

Santiago del Castillo wrote:
Hi!

I'm from Argentina and i was looking for something related to Filesystem
Hierarchy Standard at google.com.ar and there wasn't a result at all.. i
made other searches like Filesystem... and no result appeared again. I
tried the same searches with google.com and the results came up as usual..

Here's the output i get when a search is made at google.com.ar:

Su búsqueda - Filesystem - no produjo ningún documento.

Sugerencias:

    * Asegúrese de que todas las palabras estén escritas correctamente.
    * Intente usar otras palabras.
    * Intente usar palabras más generales.

En respuesta a un requisito legal enviado a Google, hemos eliminado 260
resultado(s) de esta página. Si lo desea, puede leer más información
sobre este requisito en ChillingEffects.org.

=== In English ===

Your search - Filesystem - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

    * Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
    * Try different keywords.
    * Try more general keywords.
    * Try fewer keywords.

In answer to a legal advise sent to Google, we deleted 260 result(s) on
this page. If you want, you can read more information about these advise
in ChillingEffects.org

chillingeffects.org is working but the link that google.com.ar points in
his no-result-found-page doesn't work, i get a 'This notice is currently
unavailable.'

Cheers,
Santiago del Castillo