funsec mailing list archives

Re: Caps off to ya'

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 12:32:58 -0400

On 8/19/06, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:
All you need to do, is remap your keyboard.

Following your and david's excellent advice I have re-mapped my keyboard.

Caps Lock now downloads RFC's at random and inserts them into my todo
reading list.

F1 now emails my SSN, MMN, CC#, and DOB to a random email address in Russia

F2 now runs a script to compose an email to funsec from a pool of smarmy words

F3 now runs a script to compose an email to funsec from a pool of smartass words

F4 now sends random cartoon animal pr0n to FD in 1 meg attachments

F5 runs a script to compose an email to privacy from a pool of
democratic buzzwords

F6 logs me into fun with security and starts quoting "Finnegans Wake"
at random intervals

F7 dials ex girlfriends at random on skype

F8 updates my profile on www.gk2gk.com with a detail from
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Franklin

F9-F12 are reserved of course per RFC 10e31337

-JP<who has a lot of reading to do>