funsec mailing list archives

Re: The Blogosphere Is Alive With the Sound of Colbert Chatter...

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 12:45:46 -0800

From:                   "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date sent:              Wed, 3 May 2006 13:38:49 GMT

YouTube mirror of his 20-minute gig where he truly dropped a
bomb on Bush in his presence. It is absolutely hilarious (3 parts):
http://youtube.com/results?search=colbert+roasts&search_type=search_videos

OK, I've tried it with Firefox, Netscape, and IE.  I've got a lot of redirects to the
YouTube main page, and a few "the document contained no data" messages.  And
no video.  Any suggestions?

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
If a little knowledge is dangerous, where is a man who has so
much as to be out of danger?                   - Thomas Henry Huxley
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm