funsec mailing list archives

RE: Daughter's computer

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 10:54:21 -0400

Here's another of my 2-cents thrown in.

  McAfee's CleanBoot CD is certainly a great way to go.  Boot up off of that CD, and clean the system.  Bingo, done and
dusted.  :-)
   Update the DATs before creating the CleanBoot ISO, then burn to CD and boot-a-toot-toot from the CD :-)

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580