funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Administrivia: as discussed, privacy list [a funsec fork()]

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 05:05:42 +0200

Date sent:            Sat, 22 Apr 2006 03:20:49 +0200
From:                 Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>

Therefore, the first step in that
direction is moving all privacy related discussions to the new privacy
mailing list.

Whoever is not interested in privacy and stays on funsec for the
security stuff, can unsubscribe there (or emailed me at my earlier
warnings that they are not interested in being part of this change).

Thanks guys, please direct ALL future privacy related stuff to
privacy () whitestar linuxbox org, which is a PUBLIC an OPEN mailing list.

You should probably announce this on RISKS, and also comp-privacy () uwm edu.
(I think there's a couple of others.)

Nahh.