funsec mailing list archives

RE: Re: political spectrums - was: University of SouthCarolina e-Mail CompromisesStudentIDs

From: Barrie Dempster <barrie () reboot-robot net>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 17:33:54 +0100

On Fri, 2006-04-21 at 10:22 -0600, Justin Polazzo wrote:
There is no such thing as "right", "left" "libertarian" or "green". Only Next Generation vs Original. Picard vs Kirk.

Picard'ians tend to think that in an advanced society, we should be able to take care of the less fortunate/able
until we can correct most of societies ills through education and advanced medicine

Kirk'ites think we should just kill the weak and take their green women ;-)

-JP <who prefers TNG of course>

It's all about Kirk, anyone that has a ship with an impressive arsenal
of futuristic weapons, who then proceeds to fly it across the universe
in order to get out and have a /fist fight/, gets my vote.

The number of times the enterprise computer gets owned by random aliens
- you'd think they'd fix that open wireless network....

--
With Regards..
Barrie Dempster (zeedo) - Fortiter et Strenue

              - http://reboot-robot.net -

"He who hingeth aboot, geteth hee-haw" Victor - Still Game