funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Portable Devices That Help Monitor Older Drivers on the Road

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 17:03:38 +0100 (BST)

On Fri, 30 Jun 2006, Dude VanWinkle wrote:

On 6/29/06, Richard M. Smith <rms () bsf-llc com> wrote:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB115153502954893534.html?mod=todays_us_personal_journal

Portable Devices That Help Monitor Older Drivers on the Road

OK, I am starting a fund to help purchase two of these items for
funsec "senior" members Dr Alan Solomon and Robert Slade.

If you feel kindness in your heart and want to help save little miss
meowzers from being run down some dreary night, please donate to this
worthwhile fund.

-JP<who ducks>

Where does it attach on my Mobility Scooter?