funsec mailing list archives

You're grounded ...

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 20:52:10 -0800

I suppose this is more along the lines of dumb crook stories than our usual fare.
Thefts of scrap metal are up, leading to vandalism in various places (including
cemetaries).  This guy obviously didn't think it through: the electricity has to have
a place to go when you cut the cables ...

http://www.boston.com/news/local/vermont/articles/2006/06/22
/copper_thefts_rising_in_rutland_leading_to_dangerous_practi ces/

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
A classic is something that everybody wants to have read and
nobody wants to read.                       - Mark Twain (1835-1910)
Dictionary Information Security     www.syngress.com/catalog/?pid=4150
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm