funsec mailing list archives

Re: Re: [privacy] Pentagon Sets its Sights on Social Networking Sites

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 21:30:24 -0400

On Fri, 09 Jun 2006 21:01:10 EDT, Dude VanWinkle said:

Is there any kind of audio logic bomb (think zip bombs) that we could
poison the DB with?

Take the contents of Project Gutenberg, feed that to a Dissociated Press
script, and pump that into Festival or other text-to-speech system.

Particularly fun if you get a good-sized botnet to do all the postings to
zillions of profiles. ;)

Course, that's just an idea I came up with in about 90 seconds while trying
to eat some lasagna my cat was also interested in, so there may be some
flatal faw I didn't notice while I was busy keeping track of forks and paws...