funsec mailing list archives

RE: Morgan Stanley Wins Domain Name Arbitration Against aCat -- Really

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 23:56:32 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 1 Jun 2006 Blanchard_Michael () emc com wrote:

Makes me want to register:   morganstanleysmellscatbutt.com

  I feel the only reason they won is because they have more money to fight
for it than the cat and the cat's....ehem... Domestic partner....

  I mean really, why even bother...  What's so wrong with simply using
"morganstanlyplatinum.com" dropping the my....

   I don't see a blatent use of Morgan Stanley trademark or anything like
that in there...  I hate it when big business feels they can squish the
little person "just because they can"....

It wasn't a little person. It was a little cat.