funsec mailing list archives

Re: EU Promotes Continent-Wide Censorship

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 13:31:56 -0400

On 5/22/06, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:
On Mon, 22 May 2006 11:47:48 CDT, Brian Loe said:
> A f3cking moron like you has no case...

Unfortunately, almost all morons can figure out how to fuck.

That's why we should call for mandatory sterilization, before CM Kornbluth's
"Marching Morons" happens. We're well on our way already.....

Huzzah to that! :-)

-JP<who wants to remind everyone not to get into an argument with a
moron, they will only drag the discussion down to their level and beat
you with expierence>