funsec mailing list archives

Re: Reducto ad absurdium

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 16:06:45 -0500

Oye, haven't we already discussed this slippery slope? We've slid down
it numerous times in the history of this country (and considering that
its one of the youngest, that's saying something) but we're resilient.
It'll go so far and then the people will speak their mind.

Where were you when the drug wars began - did you not speak because
you didn't use or sell drugs?! :)

I thought we were actually making some advances in our
discussions...then this drivel.