funsec mailing list archives

funny "Gerald Eisenhaur" notes on FD (nothing personal dude)

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 10:25:55 +0200

On 1/10/06, dudevanwinkle () gmail com <dudevanwinkle () gmail com> wrote:

[ a bunch of crap elided]

Just so you know, you are all now in violation of Federal law for
being annoying on the net and hiding your true identities.  Expect to
get your door kicked in any minute now by JBTs carrying MP5s.

And if you think you're immune because you don't live in the US, think
again.  If we can kidnap "terrorists" from anywhere in the world, ship
their asses off to Saudia Arabia to be tortured, then toss them in a
cell at Gitmo and throw away the key, what do you think we will do to
you?

Jesus, what a bunch of crybabies.

-----

Ed Carp wrote:

>     <snip>          Expect to
> get your door kicked in any minute now by JBTs carrying MP5s.
>     <snip>

What MP3 has done for music on the internet, MP4 might do for movies and MP5 for ??

-----

>> What MP3 has done for music on the internet, MP4 might do for movies and
>> MP5 for ??

...submachine guns.

http://world.guns.ru/smg/smg14-e.htm