funsec mailing list archives

Re: Re[2]: Entrepreneur installs RFID chips in both hands....

From: Nick FitzGerald <nick () virus-l demon co uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 01:19:06 +1300

Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu to Barrie Dempster:

I don't know I haven't finished it all yet. I'll keep you informed.

Keep statistics by category while you're at it.  I'll give you a quick
hint - there's more than enough sheep and llama pr0n on the net.

I don't know how much there is, but it's past "enough" into "too much" ;)

I'm not sure you've applied the appropriate multiplier allowing for the
number of Australians with Internet connectivity...

Regards,

Nick FitzGerald