funsec mailing list archives

Re: Re[2]: standards status in the industry - opinion?

From: Nick FitzGerald <nick () virus-l demon co uk>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 14:22:13 +1300

Drsolly to me:

Don't exaggerate. Hundreds of millions at most. And I think I know what's
needed.

As you so often say that you are not intrested in this market any more,
would you care to share your idea with the list?

OK

We need something that reduces the functionality of Windows.

But we have that already -- it's called malware and bitching about it
and the perceived relative failure of current methods of detecting and
eliminating it is what started this thread...

Regards,

Nick FitzGerald