funsec mailing list archives

Sam he is (maybe)

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 12:45:27 -0800

I present, for your amusement and elucidation, the putative "Sam."  Sam has been
trying, for some time now, to join as many Yahoo groups as he possibly can,
under a bewildering variety of unhcr email addresses.  When he succeeds, he
generally tries to spam out messages about the UNHCR and Palestinians.  (He used
to accuse the UN of genocide, but he seems to have toned down the rhetoric in his
latest missives.)

(By the way, I note that cissp-neuter-only, one of my "joke" lists, is up to 55
members, despite the complete lack of any message traffic whatsoever.  As Count
Rugen [the six-fingered man] said, "I think that's the worst thing I ever heard.
How marvelous.")