funsec mailing list archives

RE: Could 9/11 Be A Conspiracy?

From: "StyleWar" <stylewar () cox net>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 22:29:35 -0600

Oh yea - there's a conspiracy afoot... but it isn't the one yuou're talking
about.

IMHO Occams Razor is key to a healthy perspective...In the same way that the
CIA capitalized on fear of UFO's to direct the focus of the USSR away from
American weapons research and high altitude spying, isn't it equally
plausible that the United States is a victim of information warfare? Isn't
it just as plausible that continued suggestion of government 9/11 conspiracy
is an effort to defocus the American populace?

Didn't we discover (for example) that Russia and France took bribes in the
oil for food program? Didn't we discover that Russian intelligence (in the
days immediately preceding the invasion of Iraq) was feeding Saddam Hussein
highly classified (intercepted) U.S. communiques regarding American troop
movements? Aren't we confident through fact that several nations with
contrary interests are in fact SPONSORING the insurgent movements in Iraq in
order to weaken America's resolve there? Oil for food anyone?

I say take a look at the number of articles and comments in the last 365
days alone that have begun to promulgate this proposition of a US Conspiracy
to foment war through the planned attack against their own people without a
shred of credible evidence and the real question now becomes:

"Who's behind trying to promote a conspiracy theory, and what is THEIR
agenda?"

  _____