funsec mailing list archives

Re: Save the baby veal

From: Ron <iago () valhallalegends com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 21:57:54 -0600

They should definitely save the veal. I'm not a vegetarian (faaar from it), but I refuse to eat veal. I love cows.

Ron

Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah wrote:
Well, OK, maybe I'm a rotten person, but *I* thought it was funny.

http://www.nunatsiaq.com/news/nunavut/60317_14.html

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca      slade () victoria tc ca      rslade () sun soci niu edu
After attacking the sacred majesty of kings, I shall scarcely
excite surprise by adding my firm persuasion that every
profession, in which great subordination of rank constitutes its
power, is highly injurious to morality.
Mary Wollstoncraft (1759-1797), A Vindication of the Rights of Woman
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev    or    http://sun.soci.niu.edu/~rslade