funsec mailing list archives

Re: Drudge: We are not alone

From: Andrew <andrewwilly () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 12:22:30 -0700

Richard M. Smith wrote:
*Big NASA Announcement Set For Today... // NASA is planning to make a huge announcement today, about possible life in our own solar system. Exact details of what we can expect to hear have not been released. We do know that evidence has been found that could point to life relatively close to the earth....* <http://cfnews13.com/StoryHeadline.aspx?id=13873>* *

Andrew