funsec mailing list archives

RE: Ilfak's WMF patch v. Microsoft's solution

From: "Richard M. Smith" <rms () computerbytesman com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 08:18:55 -0500

I wish I knew how to build an email message with IFRAME and the CID:
protocol.  It don't feel conformtable assuming this trick wouldn't work.

BTW, I discovered that there are different types of .WMF files.  Certain
.WMF files are displayed by IE directly and do not fire up the Windows
Picture/FAX viewer when they are referenced by an IFRAME.

Richard