funsec mailing list archives

Re: Court Upholds Church Use of Hallucinogenic Tea

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 20:46:37 -0500

On 2/24/06, Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah
Date sent:              Fri, 24 Feb 2006 17:35:29 -0600
From:                   Ron <iago () valhallalegends com>

Well, my religion demands human sacrifice.

Booorrrrring!

My religion concentrates on tantric sex, and other related forms of worship, as
well as ritual feasting.  We're working on large scale outdoor services.

(We figure that we won't need to worry about pushing our pamphets on people,
but we will have an active website where you can buy our scriptures and other
materials.  As well as tickets to the services.)

Nice, but kind of a round about method. My religion goes straight to
the point. Our beliefs? We believe that in order to be closer to god,
we have to counterfeit money as close to the original as possible. It
all stemmed from the "in god we trust" motto found inscribed on all US
currency.

If money is the physical manifestation of the Spirit, then we should
mass produce as much  of it as we can. This religion was also started
as a favor to Jesus, who apparently spends most of his time answering
prayers for more of the stuff.

-JP<ducks>