funsec mailing list archives

RE: Interview: Ilfak Guilfanov

From: rms () computerbytesman com
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 10:15:01 -0500 (EST)

I was using <IFRAME> in my testing also.  I pulled a sample .WMF file from
Office and it displayed in the IFRAME and did not start up the Picture/FAX
viewer.  I'm not sure what made it special.

Richard

Thanks.  Looks like I need to do some research starting with
the HDM tutorial.

With some of my experiments, I was also seeing some .WMF
files which IE would always display itself and not pass along
to the picture/fax viewer.

That is why everyone is using the <IFRAME SRC="whatever.wmf"> thing.

-Todd