funsec mailing list archives

Re: Homeland Security Official Suggests Outlawing Rootkits

From: Kevin McAleavey <kevinmca () nsclean com>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 21:51:29 -0500

At 08:41 PM 2/17/06, Unca Valdis postulated:
The RIAA and MPAA already have a line of dentists who want to fix that
nasty analog hole....

 Why do I have this vision of Steve Martin as the sadistic dentist in "Little Shop of Horrors" reaching out and saying,
"now SPIT."   :)

 I've always looked at rootkits as an easter egg hunt. If this is successful (heh) looks like I'll have to take up
sudoku again.